Saturday, January 29, 2011

Long time no write!

It has certainly been some time since I have posted to this blog. I could cite numerous excuses, but let's just say that life is very busy and leave it at that.

I am home on maternity leave for the next few months. Baby is now nearly three months old and I am beginning to have enough time to work and think. I have been reading and thinking that I should record some of my thoughts so that I may refer to them when I return to teaching next year. Hence, the new blog posting.

Another inspiration to return to blogging is that I received an iPad for Christmas. After working out the technical difficulties (I had to ship it back and get a new one), I was finally able to start using it yesterday. The light weight portability will make it possible to carry with me when I go out with Baby, and therefore, more practical bring to places with high-speed connections.

And so, I am looking forward to returning to the adventure of blogging. I am perfectly happy to blog for myself and read my own thoughts at a later date. On the other hand, I would also enjoy some conversations with others. As such, I hope to also make time to get back to Google reader, get back to reading other blogs and commenting on them as well which may generate some traffic here.

Wish me luck. Away we go...

No comments: